Thursday, September 13, 2012

THE LOW DOWN: ONE KINGS LANE...


Hopefully by now you've heard of One Kings Lane (OKL), the members only on-line site for designers goods.  Every day, OKL launches new sales from a wide range of products from furniture, lighting, textiles, cookware and tons of other home related items. Most sales last 72 hours with limited quantities so its first come, first served. (Its just like Rue La-La and Gilt for my fashionista readers.)

Launched in March of 2009, One Kings Lane is the leading on-line home and lifestyle shopping destination. OKL offers "Tastemaker Tag Sales" and "Vintage & Market Finds" which are the best of top-brand and vintage items selected by high profile designers at exceptional values. In only three years, the company has grown to 3 million registered users.

I am proud to say that I purchased this light fixture from OKL that I had been "eyeballing" for some time.  I quickly snatched it up when I saw that the price was close to the wholesale cost offered to trade only customers. It now proudly hangs in my foyer!

I only give away my secret shopping tips to those I love. Click here to check it out for yourself...

 
Peace and Blessings,
Tammy
 
Photo courtesy of Crystorama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment